In this episode, you will be able to:
• Disclose the captivating find of a meteorite in the Sahara Desert, believed to originate from Earth itself.
• Delve into the enigmatic world of dark matter stars, considering their profound implications in our grasp of dark matter.
• Scrutinize the fascinating interaction between elusive dark matter and the common matter of our everyday life.
• Ponder on the profound concepts of time, consciousness, and speculation of the afterlife.
• Ascertain the influence of powerful bombs on altering the deadly path of asteroids in the galaxy.
The key moments in this episode are:
00:00:00 - Introduction,
00:02:06 - Dark Sky Celebration,
00:03:19 - Earth Rock Meteorite,
00:09:26 - Candidates for Impact,
00:14:34 - Hypothetical Dark Matter Stars,
00:17:47 - The Discovery of Dark Stars,
00:19:48 - Differentiating Dark Stars from Compact Galaxies,
00:21:29 - The Shining of Dark Matter,
00:22:18 - Multiple Candidates and the Implications,
00:24:37 - Dark Matter, the Higgs Field, and Time,
00:36:02 - Underwater Explosions and Barometric Pressure,
00:39:29 - Possibility of Giant Planetary Eyeballs,
00:42:00 - Planetary Composition and Organism Possibilities,
00:43:32 - Amazon's Swastika Dilemma,
00:45:36 - Wrapping Up and Patrons,
The resources mentioned in this episode are:
• Visit the Space Nuts website to read more about the meteorite discovery in the Sahara Desert.
• Check out the Space Nuts website for updates and further analysis on the potential existence of dark matter stars.
• Follow the Space Nuts social media channels (Facebook, YouTube, and Rumble) to join the live studio audience and interact with the hosts and other listeners.
• Explore the James Webb Space Telescope's official website for more information on its latest discoveries and missions.
• Visit the Space Nuts website for additional episodes and content related to astronomy and space exploration.
• Subscribe to the Space Nuts podcast on your preferred podcast platform to never miss an episode.
• Support the Space Nuts podcast by leaving a positive review and rating on your chosen podcast platform.
• Stay updated on the latest space news and discoveries by subscribing to the Space Nuts newsletter on their website.
• Consider making a donation to support the ongoing production and research efforts of the Space Nuts podcast.
• Share the Space Nuts podcast with your friends and family who are interested in astronomy and space science.
Space Nuts - a Space News Podcast presented by Professor Fred Watson (astronomer at large) and Andrew Dunkley (sci-fi author and broadcaster).
#space #astronomy #news #podcast #spacenuts