Astronomy, Science, Space, and Stuff.
Space Nuts Episode 244 with Professor Fred Watson & Andrew Dunkley
The One with the Cockatoos
● The Perseverance Rover Update.
● Turns out exo-asteroids could be quite common, much more so than previously thought. Fred explains.
● A new twist on super-massive black holes.
● Listener questions…Planet Nine – does t exist? What’s the latest thinking and Spiral Galaxies…how are they formed?. Fred has answers.
● And for anyone not from Australia and wondering what a cockatoo is… https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockatoo
For more Space Nuts, supporter links, to visit the shop, buy a book, to leave us your questions, and to stream podcast episodes on-demand, visit our website at https://spacenutspodcast.com (mobile friendly).
Become a Space Nuts Crew Member (supporter) and help us reach our goal of becoming completely listener supported. We figure we can better use the time producing and researching more content for you, rather than chasing sponsors and advertisers. Space Nuts is a completely independent podcast and we receive no funds from any large corporations, Government grants etc. We rely on providing the best content we can for our listeners, but we still have bills to pay every month in order to keep the lights on. So, help reach our first goal of 1,000 subscribers at which point we’ll become financially viable….and we can stop chasing advertisers.
By becoming a Space Nuts crew member, you not only help us achieve our goals, but gain immediate access to our catalogue of special commercial-free versions of Space Nuts plus bonus content. Instant access to 100+ plus posts once signed up...Simply sign on via our Patreon or Supercast pages… Space Nuts with Professor Fred Watson & Andrew Dunkley is creating Astronomy and Space Science Podcasts or (New) The Space Nuts Super Exclusive Commercial Free Feed and if you’d like to check out our new bundled options: Bitesz Network on Supercast
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/space-nuts.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.